Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank You, Parents!



Dear Parents,

Thank you for taking an active interest in your son or daughter’s academic progress by choosing to attend parent conferences on February 13th and 14th, 2008. It was great to talk with all of you, and it was a pleasure to meet those of you whom I had not met before. I really appreciated having the opportunity to discuss your child’s behavior and academic welfare.
I would like to invite you to keep track of the Agenda and class announcements for Language Arts, Social Studies, and Technology by visiting my Blog at the following address:

http://www.packwoman.blogspot.com

I also invite you to email me with any future questions or concerns. You may reach me at the following email address: jpack@psusd.us

Thank you once again for your continued support of your child’s academic progress!
Sincerely,


Mrs. Pack

No comments: