Monday, March 10, 2008

Technology Class Assignment for the Week of March 10th

Hello Students,

Thank you for working so hard and being such good students while I am recovering from my emergency surgery. I don't know if anyone has told you, but I had to have my gallbladder removed last week. A gallbladder is a small organ inside your body that helps digests food and mine was sick, so the doctors took it out. I hope to be back in school next Monday. In the mean time, remember to be good and follow these directions, please:

You should still be writing your iMovies for the film festival. I am worried that I am not there with you to give you more guidance, but you need to go back and read the requirements if you have any questions. Remember, we are going into this film festival as the underdogs, and there is no room for us to make any mistakes. Writing your film is the most important stage of production. You should have a finished Circle Map, with your original idea, and a completed Tree Map that outlines all your main ideas. Now, you need a very detailed script that tells EVERYTHING you will do for your movie and EXACTLY what it will look like. Write your script on paper or on the computer, but remember that every member of your team needs to have written a copy in case someone is ever absent.

Scripts tells exactly what pictures, voice overs, or music you will try to use. Your script needs to be approved by Miss Plutschuck or me before you can begin taking/collecting pictures or creating music. If you have a social studies or language arts script, you can have a parent email your script to me as an attachment (so it might be better if you type it out in Word) and I will give you approval to begin the rest of production. If you are math or science, you need to work approval out with Miss Plutschuck. ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR YOUR SCRIPT, CAN YOU BEGIN THE REST OF PRODUCTION.

Notes About Scripts:

1. Every time the topic changes or a new person speaks, you need a new paragraph.
2. Be specific about what pictures you will show for each scene.
3. Make sure your title, name, and period are on the top of your script.

Questions? Post a comment to this post and check back for a response. I will be online today during fifth period, checking this Blog. Please post only if you have questions. Also, email is always a good way to get questions answered.

Other Things to Remember in My Absence:
1. No iChat or other applications.
2. Be on-task and work as if I am in the room with you.
3. Treat your substitute with respect this week. You should have the same person all week. They are my special guest, so mind your manners, please.

Talk to you soon,

Mrs. Pack

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you fell better


Sophy

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pack when your done with the script could we drop it in your drop box?

P.s I hope you fell better

Anonymous said...

Write back please

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi, Mrs. Pack! I so hope you feel better. Right now we are working on our tree maps and scripts. Among The Hidden is getting so good. I can't wait to read it. Austin and Kevin say I'm desperate. Bye.

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Pack It feels like these subs are our real teachers but your our real teacher so mrs.Pack I miss you please come back


Kevin

Anonymous said...

i never said isabel was desperate!!!!!!:

Mrs. Pack said...

You can not put anything in my drop box. I can not get to the box from home. You must email it to me. Thanks for the question, Liliam.

-Mrs. Pack

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the answer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isabel is just kidding around austi and I never said she was desperate


Kevin

P.S. If you want to know what we learned in among the hidden I will write you an essay on your blog or in word when you come back. Come back soon

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to add the n in Austin





Kevin

Anonymous said...

:) Mrs. Pack feel better!! :)

Anonymous said...

HI Mrs. Pack I really miss u and want u 2 come back. I used 2 think subs were fun but not now. I really want u 2 come back. I hope that you get better.
P.S. Jaclyn and I were wondering what we do in 5th period when we are done with everything that we can do in class.
Welllllllll feel betta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pack when i am done with the script do we take it 2 ms. Plutschuck 2 check it if it's for math?????

P.s I hope u come soon.:]]]

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pack when i am done with the script do we take it 2 ms. Plutschuck 2 check it if it's for math?????

P.s I hope u come soon.:]]]

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Pack we have almost always been on task and I thought you just had to write like what you say on your script but now I see what to do. I hope you feel better and talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

when were done with our script can we start our movie film



Kevin

Anonymous said...

when were done with our script can we start our movie film



Kevin

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Pack when are you coming back we miss you I hope you feel better!!!!!!!



Sophia,Evelyn,and Jackie also Geraldine

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pack we miss you so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ummm...i wanted to ask you...

1:When will you come back?
2:Why cant you come now?


Reply ACK


Jacqueline Cazares!!!

Anonymous said...

=)=)=)=)Hope YOU FEEL BETTER ME AND JOCELYN ARE ALMOST DONE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME ALSO UM WHEN ARE WE GOING TO WATCH THE MOVIES ABOUT US WE HAVEN'T SEEN LILIAM,NOAH,AARON J ,ANTHONY AND MUCH MORE=)=)=)

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pack i haven't put any home work on the aganda do we have any?????

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Pack he or she is right he never writes down our homework in the agenda.

Warm regards
Kevin

Anonymous said...

mrs.Pack I need you here because we just finished among the hidden and I need to know if you want me to tell you what happened if you do I'll tell you and someone died and its its



Kevin

Anonymous said...

Austin and Isabel are bagging on each other can you come because its really bugging me

Anonymous said...

Burned Isabel and Austin got burned just kidding

Anonymous said...

kevin is leaving those comments on the blog that are not true. it's annoying

Anonymous said...

they're not really bagging on each other I was just bored and don't listen to isabel

Unknown

Anonymous said...

Kevin is really gte on my nerves!!! He won't let me do my work.

Anonymous said...

What do u do whaen your done with the script??
:-}

Anonymous said...

I hope u feel super dupper

: )

Anonymous said...

hi Mrs.Pack the subsitute is really nice and strict at the same time i really hope you feel better i just wanted to let you know that i miss you so much and im very sorry that you got sick
in the mean time you need to get plenty of rest and eat healthy stuff so when you come back every thing will be back to normal again

-Katie Becerra

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pack i was wondering if u want 2 know hows it been going. WE are a little talkitive but we are still doing are work My question is that when we are done with the script can we start the movie????

Feel better feel better feel better feel better

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Pack your not alone I'm sick too but I'm still at school but then again you got a surgery and I didn't so but still I miss you but if you need anything like to know anything we learned or something just ask



Kevin

Anonymous said...

its like the sub is are reel teacher so feel better.


: ) : ) : ) :) : ) : )

Anonymous said...

W000000000000000000000000000000000000000W



Mrs.P@(K IZZZ B@(K



[mrs.pack is back]