Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Agenda for the week of September 10-14, 2007

Hello Students! Please find your Agenda listed in the space below. All homework for the week so far is shown. "TBA" is an abbreviation that means "To Be Announced." If you see TBA, then you know that I will tell you what the homework is in class.




Language Arts: Periods 2 & 6

Monday: Period 6 ONLY - Finish Genre Poster. (You need a definition, examples, and a related picture.)
Tuesday: Budget Vocabulary Matrix
Wednesday: None.
Thursday: TBA
Friday: None.





Social Studies: Periods 3 & 7

Monday: Latitude and Longitude worksheet.
Tuesday: Finish your 3 maps.
Wednesday: Who Are You? Archaeology worksheet. DO NOT finish your vocabulary paper.
Thursday: TBA
Friday: None.





Technology: Period 5

Monday: None. (If you do not have a flash drive, you NEED one. Please see me for details if you are confused.)
Tuesday: None.
Wednesday: None.
Thursday: None.
Friday: None.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday night, Sept. 11 at 6:39.
From Justin Tavares-
I can't remember what maps I have to do for homework. Can you help me?
stevenapril@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

hi just wanted to practice my typing sorry if i miss spell something i am not that good i can only type a few words a min.well i know you love teaching but wil you tell me the answer to:6x5/2+3-5

Anonymous said...

hi mrs pack i wanted to warn you about what im bringing to school. i am brining a writion project on sumerians so be ready my mom made me type ot then our printer did nt work so i hadto write it. um if there is any qustions just tell me and i will try to have my mom talk to you