Monday, September 24, 2007

Agenda for the Week of September 24-28, 2007

Hello Students! Please find your Agenda listed in the space below. All homework for the week so far is shown. "TBA" is an abbreviation that means "To Be Announced." If you see TBA, then you know that I will tell you what the homework is in class.




Language Arts: Periods 2 & 6

Monday: Do Support Book pages 2 and 17. Choose any 10 spelling words and use them correctly in sentences. Look up the definitions of the words if you do not know them. Use a dictionary or http://www.dictionary.com to help you.
Tuesday: Support Book page 20. Choose the other 10 spelling words (that you did NOT choose last night) and use them correctly in sentneces. Look up the definitions of the words if you do not know them.
Wednesday: Finish your Context Clues packet. Turn in your Spelling homework tomorrow.
Thursday: Write a story using 12 of your 20 spelling words correctly. TEST TOMORROW!
Friday: None.





Social Studies: Periods 3 & 7

Monday: Period 7 ONLY - Finish your Budget Vocabulary. Words: domesticate, agriculture, and slash-and-burn.
Tuesday: Finish writing and illustrating your diary for Early Man.
Wednesday: Finish Agricultural Revolution Sequence Chain. Complete and color your irrigation system map.
Thursday: Draw visuals for surplus, specialization of labor, and government on your notes.
Friday: None.





Technology: Period 5

Monday: None.
Tuesday: None.
Wednesday: Budget Vocabulary for Computer Terms.
Thursday: TBA
Friday: None.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Pack
I left my King of Mazy May packet on the dining room table. I am so sorry. I will turn it in tomarrow. Again I am so sorry. It is not my mom's fault it is mine. I forgot to pack it in my backpack. I am willing to do a book report or some extra credit to raise my grade in Lang. Arts from a B to an A+ or even an A would be fine. I just want to get a good grade. See Ya!!
Love,
Madison Grein

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pack,
I was just doing my homework but i don't remember the 10 spelling words I used yesterday so what do I do?

Melissa Medina

Anonymous said...

Ms Pack
Hope you get better soon.


Mrs. Nolan

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Pack

I hope you get better. Also how can I get my C up to an A.

Kaessen

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Pack it's me michele murphy in the laptop class and i wanted to say that i don't know if i can make tutoring to ms.Plutschuck's because of volleyball is on those days so if you could talk to her about it maybe i would get a better grade in science and math.

love,
michele
P.s.Thanks.