Monday, October 29, 2007

Agenda for the Week of October 29 - November 2, 2007

Hello Students! Please find your Agenda listed in the space below. All homework for the week so far is shown. "TBA" is an abbreviation that means "To Be Announced." If you see TBA, then you know that I will tell you what the homework is in class.




Language Arts: Periods 2 & 6

Monday: No Spelling words this week. Period 6 - Final draft of narrative DUE tomorrow.
Tuesday: Final draft of narrative DUE TODAY. Finish Budget Vocabulary (words: interview, interviewer, subject) and write five related interview questions for your subject tomorrow.
Wednesday: None.
Thursday: TBA
Friday: None.





Social Studies: Periods 3 & 7

Monday: Visual Questioning (2 on-the-surface and 2 under-the-surface questions, 8 on-the-surface observations).
Tuesday: Map of Egypt
Wednesday: Study for Benchmark.
Thursday: BENCHMARK TODAY.
Friday: None.





Technology: Period 5

Monday: None.
Tuesday: None.
Wednesday: None.
Thursday: None.
Friday: None.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.Pack,
It's Danielle Crothers here. Sorry I had to be anonymous. I foregot my password and It says that 2 poeple can't have the same email adress on this blog. I think that learning about Egypt is going to be sooooooo FUN !!!Well I want that pizza party so I better go finish miss. Plutschuck 's math.Have an awesome night Danielle

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I foregot to tell u k=how much fun the writing about a challenge is - DANIELLE CROTHERS
U ROCK