Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Reminder: Parent Conferences

Miss Plutschuck and I will be meeting in Room 208 tomorrow (Thursday) for Parent Conferences between the hours of 12:00 and 3:00pm and again from 4:00 to 7:00pm. We are available to you to talk about the academic and behavioral performance of your students. This is the perfect opportunity to address any questions or concerns you might have. THERE ARE NO CONFERENCES IN DECEMBER. THE NEXT PARENT CONFERENCES WILL BE IN APRIL. If you are unable to make Thursday's conferences, please call the school or us to set up a private conference time.

Thank you to all those who came to Conferences today. Tomorrow, I hope to see everyone who was unable to make it today. Have a great evening,


Mrs. Pack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mrs.pack how are you today you must be tired because of all you parent conferences i just want to thank you for your time talking to my mom about my progress report. its katie by the way and thank you for moving me awy from ryan. my mom is playing bookworm and i am looking on you and miss. plutschucks blogs the game is fun got to go to wal mart by the way the 99cent store just today bye bye

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Pack,
Mrs.Pack what was thursday homework.

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Pack when will I have to make up the things I missed during or after school because I forgot.I'm kevin and the note above was me too.